Larch Capital is a specialized IPO advisory firm. Our services include IPO services, financial accounting and operations, M&A services, private placement, and pre-IPO corporate restructuring. Our team consists of professionals with over 20 years of experiences. We can navigate through virtually every aspect of the challenges a foreign company may face regarding complex capital market strategies and IPO processes in the United States. We have offices in Taiwan, Los Angeles, and Shanghai to best serve our clients.
- Larch Capital team is comprised of industry alumni who are seasoned, competent and efficient to guide, plan, and execute your IPO process
- Unmatched customer service with distinctive and personalized experience
- Extensive relationships and established credibility with investment banks, underwriters, and attorney firms through strong execution
- Excellence- We commit to deliver the highest quality work and to perform at the highest efficiency
- Integrity- We commit to be our clients’ most reliable partners. We work and communicate with honesty!
- Win-Win partnership- We commit and take pride to maximize success of every projects of our clients
- U.S. accountants and auditors- CPA and PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) registered team
- U.S. securities attorneys – Our strategic partnered law firms have more than 70 attorneys who specialize in every form of going public transactions.
- IPO Advisors – We offer 1-on-1 personalized services to help clients navigate the steps that are involved with the IPO process. Our advisors have extensive knowledge of financial markets and can advise the company on a number of issues that will help determine the success of an IPO.
- Investor relations – Our strategic partnered IR firms will be specialized in the the public companies’ specific industries to help maximize equity valuation and effectively communicate with investors and shareholders.